- Links, GUI's and buttons
- Crashes and tools
- Crashing again
- Even more macro definition changes.
- Insteon design musings
- New and improved UI for the client, and more Macro musings
- Macros, not only for plcd, but in the compiler too! Also Insteon debugging help
- Attempts to fix macros, or changing "izza" to "hazza"
- Parameters with namespaces, new commands and yet another issue with Macros.
- Parameters, duplication, conflicts and namespaces
Software projects, the significant majority of my software projects are to let me explore concepts and functionality of a language or library, some are to exploit the hardware projects, some of these are standalone "ooh that's fun!" kind of things.
Needless to say one thing I find is that once the goal of the software is completed, I generally put it down. This leads to significantly sub standard code, as such I rarely release the code, but I will write about my discoveries. If there is something you'd like to ask, comments work just fine.