- Links, GUI's and buttons
- Crashes and tools
- Crashing again
- Even more macro definition changes.
- Insteon design musings
- New and improved UI for the client, and more Macro musings
- Macros, not only for plcd, but in the compiler too! Also Insteon debugging help
- Attempts to fix macros, or changing "izza" to "hazza"
- Parameters with namespaces, new commands and yet another issue with Macros.
- Parameters, duplication, conflicts and namespaces
Anthony Toft On-line
Please note, the views within these pages aren't necesarily the views of my employer
Never eat yellow snow
Those regular visitors might notice a layout change, well, you're right, I have changed the layout of my site significantly. I have moved to a CMS called Drupal in the hopes that as the site is now easier to maintain, I might keep it more up to date.
This site is about my many projects, both small and large. You can find links to the various things on the left, or you can send me an email about something if you'd like me to go into a bit more depth, or if you just want to chew the fat.
You will always be able to find these here, they are just too funny to let go.
- These are the basic rules of living with a man.
- Here are some pointers on how to be more heroic.
- The dictionary
- The glossary and teminology of gas